Perfectil 30 Tablets for Skin, Hair & Nails – Beauty Multivitamins for Women
- UK’s No.1 Beauty Supplement* Brand for Skin, Hair & Nails
- Clinically tested & proven results*
- 20 micronutrients including biotin, zinc and selenium, which contribute to the nourishment of skin, hair and nails
- Does not contain artificial colours, preservatives, lactose, yeast or gelatin , Gluten-free and not tested on animals
- One tablet per day after your main meal
Triple active supplement for skin, hair and nails.
Beauty from within…
We all want to do the best that we can for our health and appearance. Vitabiotics knows only too well that what you put inside your body has an enormous impact on your internal health and your outer appearance. Therefore Perfectil has been formulated by an expert team to deliver “beauty from within” and is designed to complement your daily skin and hair care routine with a range of over 20 micronutrients.
Perfectil is the UK’s No.1 skin, hair and nails formula. The advanced range is based on our 45 years of scientific research into the benefits of targeted optimal nutrition.
How does Perfectil’s triple active formula work?
Our skin, hair and nails all require specific vitamins and nutrients. Perfectil works by delivering nourishment through the bloodstream, so works ‘from within’.
Each tablet contains micronutrients including:
- Riboflavin (vit.B2), Niacin (vit. B3) and biotin which contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
Minerals selenium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle. As with other supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children. Not to be taken on an empty stomach
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.