- Helps in supporting normal function of the immune system, normal cell division and normal muscle function.
- Helps to reduce calcium deficiency in bones.
- Aids to improve absorption, acidity, stomach ulcers, heartburn, and other conditions.
- The right amounts of Vitamin D, Calcium, and Phosphorus is important for building and keeping strong bones.
- Dosage: 400 IU/day for full term breast fed infants & 400-800 IU/ day for preterm infants.
WHY ULTRA D3?
Ultra-D3 400IU Oral Drops provides optimum vitamin D, a nutrient that plays a truly remarkable role in the body. Vitamin D is synthesized by the body on exposure to sunlight. However, parents for their babies sometimes choose to limit sun's exposure due to the negative health effects of excessive exposure to the sun's UV rays.
These factors lead to widespread of low vitamin D levels. The drops contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and also help in supporting normal function of the immune system, normal cell division and normal muscle function. Vitamin D is used to treat and prevent bone disorders (such as rickets, osteomalacia)
The product contains 2 packs.