Korean Ginseng Uses
Korean Ginseng also known as Panax Ginseng is an herb that grows in East Asia. Panax ginseng is closely related to general well-being and is a crucial ingredient for many nutraceutical companies.
Here are the key benefits of Panax Ginseng:
- Maintains good glycemic control
- Normalizes blood pressure in both high & low status
- Improves blood circulation due to its vasodilator activity
- Increases learning & intellectual ability and improves memory
- Improves cognitive function
- Enhances body’s ability to cope with external stress
- Provides relief from chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms & enhances immune system function
- Improves mental health & social functioning
- Restores vitality
Wellman consists of 100 mg of Panax Ginseng per tablet as per RDA limits defined by ICMR & WHO & helps reduce the fatigue by boosting energy levels.